© Freestyle Events 2019

powered by www.pixelpilots.com

Congratulations you're getting married!

As your Marriage Celebrant, it would be my absolute pleasure to help you create a ceremony which starts your “Happily Ever After”.

I will work closely with you to create a ceremony that reflects your love for one another.  Whether it’s a simple, traditional, fun or formal ceremony, together we will create a day that leaves you, your family & friends with a lasting experience.

 

The Process……

  1. Send me an email at info@freestyleevents.co.nz and let’s establish if I’m available for your chosen date and location.
  2.  We arrange a time to have a no obligation chat, via phone call or in person over a coffee.
  3. I’ll go through what is involved in the process, what I can offer, and you can share your ideas for your special day.
  4. If we decide to go ahead, a 25% deposit will confirm your booking with me as your celebrant with the remaining 75% payable a week before your wedding.
  5. My booking deposit is paid.
  6. I send you a resource pack, providing lots of information & food-for-thought.
  7.  I begin to write your Ceremony, based on discussions we have had.
  8.  I finalise your Ceremony, in consultation with yourselves.
  9.  I advise you in the process of obtaining your Marriage Licence.
  10.  I provide assistance with selecting/writing your vows, if needed.
  11.  We book in a rehearsal, meet up in person to talk through ceremony logistics – like how you put the ring on, where you stand, any questions you have so things are clear and will run smoothly for you on the day.
  12.  The balance of my fee is paid.
  13.  On the big day: I arrive 30 - 45 minutes before the ceremony to make sure everything is as it should be and then we’re into it!  By this point, you will know exactly what is going to happen and will feel confident in the knowledge that we know exactly what’s going to happen. It’s time for your both to relax and enjoy being in the moment.
  14. After the ceremony: I will take care of the legal paperwork and advise you once your marriage is officially registered;
  15. You live happily-ever-after!